CLAY PAKY SUPER SHARPY
After the Sharpy’s extraordinary worldwide success, Clay Paky is now launching the Supersharpy, an ACL beam type moving head featuring a 470 watt, 7,800 K lamp. If you have been amazed at how bright the Sharpy is, the Supersharpy will leave you literally stunned. Its light beam is nothing short of three times brighter, with a far bigger difference than you would expect by simply comparing the rated wattage of the two lamps (470 vs 190). Thanks to this incredible output, the Supersharpy’s light reaches never-seen-before mid-air distances, making the Supersharpy the first low-wattage beam light that can really challenge a searchlight.
However Clay Paky has not settled for merely producing a “more powerful beam light”. The Supersharpy also provides the utmost in terms of light quality and number of effects.
- 470W – 7,800 K discharge lamp
- Three times brighter than the Sharpy
- Large 170mm diameter front lens
- Adjustable beam angle from 0 to 4°
- Extremely Advanced optics: perfectly focused images projections even tens of metres away
- CMY mixing system with gradually fading color wheels
- 14 special color filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3,200 K and 2,500 K) to create even the “warmest” shades. 1 CTB filter.
- Wheel with 7 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos (including beam diameter reducers)
- 8-facet Rotating prism
- Frost unit to simulate a wash projection
- High Precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- New, high-performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian design