Stellar 32-channel Stage Box for Dante
You’ll be starting your signal chain off right with the Yamaha Rio3224-D digital stage box with Dante connectivity. You’ll be able to inject amazingly clear, vibrant audio into your CL series console or other Dante-based systems, with full Dante redundancy to eliminate the potential of audio interruptions. And when multiple consoles are connected to the Rio3224-D, analog gain changes at one console won’t cause unwanted level changes at the other console. Live sound engineers at Sweetwater agree, the Yamaha Rio3224-D stage box balances rock-solid reliability with outstanding sound quality.
Yamaha Rio3224-D Dante Stage Box at a Glance:
- Supreme sound quality for Dante audio systems
- Redundant Dante connectivity for maximum reliability
- Remote control via Dante Controller software
Supreme sound quality for Dante audio systems
You’ll be providing your Dante-based system with outstanding audio quality with the Yamaha Rio3224-D digital stage box. The analog circuitry and digital components have been selected and designed to the highest standards, resulting in exceptional dynamic range, ultra-low harmonic distortion, and virtually nonexistent noise.
Redundant Dante connectivity for maximum reliability
Yamaha knows that the show must go on – audio dropouts and technical malfunctions simply aren’t acceptable. The redundant Dante connectivity on the Rio3224-D stage box allows you to maintain a fully redundant system that automatically switches over in the even of unexpected technical issues.
Remote control via Dante Controller software
Any computer connected to your Dante network can control the Rio3224-D stage box using the Dante Controller software. Adjust mic preamp gain levels, phantom power, signal routing and much more, from anywhere in the facility and from any point in the network.
Yamaha Rio3224-D Dante Stage Box Features:
- Digital stage box for CL series consoles and Dante-based audio systems
- Outstanding audio quality with excellent dynamic range and ultra-low noise
- Redundant Dante networking automatically switches in the event of an audio dropout in one stream
- Fully controllable from a networked computer running Dante Control software
- Gain Compensation allows you to connect multiple consoles without unwanted signal level changes between them